Auto Traffic Converter Plugin For Web

Auto Traffic Converter Plugin
: Auto Traffic Converter Plugin is a really really simple plugin that takes about 30 secs to install and configure. It enables you to add widgets to your sidebar which randomize and rotate posts.

However the awesome thing is the way you can manipuate these posts unlike any other free or paid plugin of its type.

You see I had this created for me and my only intention was that it would help boost my search engine rankings.

I had started to see quite a few of my sites lose posts and pages from Googles index and it was becoming very frustrating, and in turn this was reducing my internal ranking for my money pages and as a consequence my overall rankings were dropping.

Now I was pretty certain the reason for this was that Googlebot had changed the way it spidered sites and was not seeing enough of my internal pages and that is why I built this plugin.

Now this is not just guesswork I have over 1900 blogs so I have a huge sample to look at, and posts were disappearing from Google's index, FACT. I dare say you will see some seo guru post about this in the near future, with his ultimate solution, well just remember you saw it here first!.

Anyway after a month of installing this on about 40 of my sites their indexed pages were increasing and the traffic to the site was back up and rising. Simple right.

Link Download  Auto Traffic Converter Plugin "Click Here"

Traffic Report, Plugin
Title : Auto Traffic Converter Plugin For Web
Description : Tips Seo : Auto Traffic Converter Plugin is a really really simple plugin that takes about 30 secs to install and configure. It enables...
Comments
0 Comments